Cadlink v.11 | Direct to Film RIP Software
MARKET LEADING DIRECT TO FILM PRINT SOFTWARE
Everything you need in a single Direct to Film (DTF) software package. An unmatched feature set. No other DTF print software includes the combination of file preparation, color management and production automation tools that Digital Factory Direct To Film Edition provides!DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY
PRODUCTION TOOLS THAT SIMPLIFY AND AUTOMATE PRODUCTION
THE LARGEST NUMBER OF PRINTERS SUPPORTED
Including most widely used Epson® printers as well as many high performance purpose-built printers offered by many Direct to Film resellers.
DESIGN AND AUTOMATION TOOLS YOU’LL USE ON A DAILY BASIS
Dozens of valuable, time-saving features including knock-out tools for automatic black, white or color removal from designs, auto nesting of jobs, barcode support, roll-mode support without the need for additional hardware or software and much more.
ROBUST RASTERIZATION INTERFACE
Applying “ink gaps” within a design has never been easier or more visually pleasing. Transparency based application of rasters provides flexibility to place gaps over the entire image or only on select areas.
WORK WITH VIRTUALLY ANY COMMON FILE FORMAT
Industrial strength .pdf support. Also supports: PNG, SVG, JPG, AI, EPS, BMP, TIF.
HIGH FIDELITY COLOR MANAGEMENT TOOLS
UNIQUE WHITE INK HANDLING
White ink is automatically managed based on transparency within the design.
SINGLE PASS HIGHLIGHT WHITE & UNDERBASE
Unique patent pending technology provides the ability to set different highlight and underbase ink volumes to print in a single pass.
PROFESSIONALLY CREATED COLOR PROFILES AND PRINTMODES
Custom created color profiles supporting the most widely used ink, media and powder suppliers.
CREATE A DTG PRINT EFFECT WITH “NO RASTER” PRINTMODES
Specialized printmodes without rasters included for select printers are able to simulate a DTG look and feel using DTF technology.
SIMPLE COLOR CORRECTION TOOLS
A wide assortment of color correction tools provide the ability to modify existing color profiles to handle changes in ink, media or powder suppliers as required.
ALL THE TOOLS NEEDED TO MAXIMIZE DIRECT TO FILM COLOR QUALITY AND PRODUCTION WORKFLOW
- Windows™ 11 and 10 support (64 bit)
- Optimized RIP processing speeds
- Optimized multiple job processing (RIP threading)
- Reduced multiple copy RIP times. RIP one copy, print many.
- Start to finish .pdf workflow support
- Enhanced plug-ins for Corel®, Illustrator® and Photoshop® that send print jobs directly to production queues with automated white underbase when required. No cumbersome job preparation required.
- Templates support for exact positioning of designs
- “KnockMeBlackOut”, black removal from design
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other color removal from design
- Automatic trapping (choke/spread) in queues, including trapping by color plane
- Simplified navigation; Easy queue menu tabs, page view and job properties
- Grid option in job preview window
- Instant access to job information using “mouse-over image”
- Automated TCPIP port search for easier network printing setup
- Quick job reprints with save job backup (.jbk file) option
- Export queues and printer packages
- Worldwide language support using Unicode
- 4K Display Support
- Single pass highlight & underbase printing
- Single pass highlight & underbase printing
- Customize ink order (Epson™ based printers only)
- Preset color profiles for white, black, and colored media of different types
- High fidelity, ICC compliant color management engine
- Simple ink volume controls
- Complete manual color curve controls by image detail (shadows, mid-tones, highlights)
- Advanced color correction tools interface
- Easy color adjustments
- Support for all widely-used color measurement devices
- High speed printmodes with no quality reduction
- Variable data wizard automatically replaces design elements
- Visual print preview
- Raw data preview
- Multi-copy with spacing controls
- Cropping, rotation, mirroring, and invert controls of image and job
- Scale image and job to any size
- Soft proofing
- Built-in special effects/filters (distressed, distressed frames, sharpen)
- Updated Supersize filter functionality for improved image resolution
- Job color replacement
- Export template layouts with improved template user interface
- Image duplication interface
- Unique, single window visual interface, one central easy to manage hub for all jobs
- Easy to use queue set-up wizard. Set up production queues quickly and easily
- Automatic or manual scheduling of jobs
- Job archiving, history, print status and job logs
- Job notes
- Hot folder support
- Print label support for production directions
- Bar code support for automated production (Including QR codes)