Creating Stencils with Paint Mask Craft Vinyl
Sometimes decorating with just cut vinyl isn't enough. You can easily add to your repertoire by using Paint Mask
to create stencils for Paint, Etch, or Sandblasting.
- Cut your design right-reading into the Paint Mask.
- Weed excess material
- Apply Application Tape or Transfer Film
- Apply Stencil to Wood, Metal, Glass or other substrate
- Paint and allow to dry
- Remove Paint Mask to reveal your final design
- Apply clear coat or otherwise finish your project and admire!