HTV | Transfer Film
Once Printed, Cut, and Weeded, this 12" x 20" Heat Transfer Film is used for transferring a patterned or printable heat transfer vinyl design cut right reading onto cloth, apparel, or other materials.
FDC 9404 Series is a polyester mask designed to lift printable heat transfer films from their carrier and position them on textiles. This Thermal Advantage™ product features a durable construction that can withstand high heat and is clear for easy alignment. The unique adhesive system will not leave residue after removal and is reusable up to five times.
- Cut printable or patterned HTV right reading. Weed as usual.
- Cut a piece of Heat transfer mask slightly larger than your design. Carefully place on your design center-first.
- Firmly press onto design with a squeegee, working from the inside of your design outward. Lift design and place on textile.
- Heat Press or Iron. Peel hot or cold.
- After you have submitted your order, we'll put a proof together for you.
- We'll send that proof to you via email.
- From there you can let us know if there are any changes you would like to see.
- Once your artwork is approved, your product is usually produced within 7 days.
NOTE: We will not print anything until you approve your artwork. Generally, Proofs are emailed for approval within 24hrs of order submission.
Use Our Calculator
Don't see the product, color, or option you are looking for?