General Formulations Concept® 238 MotoMark™ 12.0 mil “Armor” is a flexible Gloss Clear calendared vinyl offering, UV protection. This film is designed for use as a protective overlaminating film on the 235® MotoMark™. Recommended for the powersport, graphic and decal markets. This product is formulated for exceptional clarity and durability.
This product is sold in rolls of 75'.
Concept® 238 MotoMark™ is intended for use as the overlaminating film on Concept® 235 MotoMark™ 4.0 mil “Grip”. This overlaminate and vinyl combination is used for a variety of Quads, Snowmobiles, Motocross, Powersport Vehicles, Helmets and Carts. The adhesive system is formulated to adhere to most common solvent, eco-solvent, latex, thermal, UV, offset and screen inks. However, specific formulations must be tested before use. Some ink may contain excessive flow additives that could reduce adhesion of this product. Testing is always suggested before production. Specifically test applications to gas tanks
- Clean surface.
- Using small tabs of masking tape, tack graphic to surface to ensure proper placement before liner is removed.
- Apply a single vertical strip of masking tape to the center of the graphic. This strip will be used as a hinge to ensure the graphic does not move during application.
- While still holding the hinged graphic away from the intended surface. Using the squeegee and starting from the center, removing the liner and begin to marry the graphic to the intended surface.
- Once the graphic is in proper position and lying perfectly flat on the intended surface use firm strokes with the squeegee to adhere vinyl to surface.
- Remove the masking tape from the graphic to reveal final product.