General Formulations Concept® 201/203 is recommended for indoor or outdoor use where a high quality marking film is required. Concept 201/203 is flexible, durable, and resistance to sunlight and can be used for graphics and decals, banners, window graphics, lettering and more!
This product is sold in 150' rolls.
Concept® 201/203 is a 3.4-mil premium white matte/gloss flexible calendared PVC film coated with 200-5000 permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive laminated to a 90# lay-flat liner. This film is designed to accept a variety of solvent-based inkjet and UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems. Adhesive 200-5000 produces a permanent bond to a variety of common substrates used in the graphics applications. The 90# Layflat liner offers excellent product lay-flat in a variety of ambient conditions.
- Clean surface.
- Using small tabs of masking tape, tack graphic to surface to ensure proper placement before liner is removed.
- Apply a single horizontal strip of masking tape to the top of the graphic. This strip will be used as a hinge to ensure the graphic does not move during application.
- To assist in proper placement, spray the intended surface with the mixture of soap and water. (This coating of water reduces the tackiness of the vinyl, letting you lift and re-place the graphic if necessary.)
- While still holding the hinged graphic away from the intended surface. Using the squeegee and starting from the top, begin to marry the graphic to the intended surface.
- Once the graphic is in proper position and lying perfectly flat on the intended surface, you can now start forcing the water out from beneath the graphic. Starting from the center working outward, use firm strokes with the squeegee to force the water out from beneath the individual letters or elements contained in your graphic.
- Remove the masking tape from the graphic to reveal final product.