HTV | Solvent Printable
This 9304 series Solvent Printable Polyurethane Heat Transfer Vinyl is perfect for applying photos or intricate full-color designs to your fabrics! Great for low quantity runs of custom imprinted T-shirts, Hoodies, Polos, and Jerseys.
This product is sold as a 15' roll.
Not compatible with desktop printers. This material is for solvent printers.
Desktop printable paper can be found here.
FDC 9304 digitally printed Heat Transfer Vinyl is a specialty vinyl that can be used on certain fabrics and materials; such as cotton, cotton/poly blends, polyester, and canvas work to create designs and promotional products with the bonus feature of being digitally printable.
- Cut Direction: Right Reading
- For use on: 100% polyester, 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends
- Time: 12 seconds
- Temperature: 300°F
- Pressure: Light
- Peel: Cold
- Use Transfer Film to lift print from its liner and transfer to your substrate.
- After you have submitted your order, we'll put a proof together for you.
- We'll send that proof to you via email.
- From there you can let us know if there are any changes you would like to see.
- Once your artwork is approved, your product is usually produced within 7 days.
NOTE: We will not print anything until you approve your artwork. Generally, Proofs are emailed for approval within 24hrs of order submission.
Don't see the product, color, or option you are looking for?