54" General Formulations Concept® 220 / 221 / 222 / 223 are 6.0 mil Matte White semi-rigid calendared PVC films designed for interior or exterior signage, decals, nameplates, die-cut letters and point-of-purchase displays.
This Product is sold in rolls of 100'.
Concept® 220 / 221 / 222 / 223 are 6.0 mil Matte White semi-rigid calendared PVC films coated with 200-4990 permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive laminated to a 90# tight release digital liner designed for roll processing. This vinyl film is designed to accept a variety of solvent-based inkjet and UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems.
- Clean surface.
- Using small tabs of masking tape, tack graphic to surface to ensure proper placement before liner is removed.
- Apply a single vertical strip of masking tape to the center of the graphic. This strip will be used as a hinge to ensure the graphic does not move during application.
- While still holding the hinged graphic away from the intended surface. Using the squeegee and starting from the center, removing the liner and begin to marry the graphic to the intended surface.
- Once the graphic is in proper position and lying perfectly flat on the intended surface use firm strokes with the squeegee to adhere vinyl to surface.
- Remove the masking tape from the graphic to reveal final product.