Sign Vinyl | WINDOWMARK™ Concept® 232 Series
About Sign Vinyl | WINDOWMARK™ Concept® 232 Series
General Formulations Concept® 232 is an (Eco)Solvent Printable product is designed for the production of see-through graphics for windows also known as Window Perf. The open area is approximately 50/50 (50% open) Perfect for side & rear vehicle windows, store-fronts, and glass doors!
For your convenience, this product is sold in rolls of 25 ft.
General Formulations Concept® 232 Digital Print Window Perf. 6.0 mil white front side and black adhesive side flexible vinyl film with a clear removable acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive on a lay-flat liner. This film is designed to accept a variety of inks including solvent, eco-solvent, UV and Latex inks common to wide format digital printing. The removable pressure sensitive adhesive is designed for excellent compatibility with vinyl films to give clean removal from glass. The lay-flat liner offers good dimensional stability in a variety of ambient conditions.
- Clean the surface.
- Use masking tape to put the graphic in place. Use a level to ensure that it is perfectly positioned. Be especially sure to check that it lines up with the corners and edges.
- Remove the masking tape from the top of the graphic, the top half of the graphic will be hanging loose.
- Peel the backing tape, from the top downwards, until near the halfway point and cut it off; the adhesive back of the graphic will now be exposed.
- Pull the top of the graphic taut, and apply it to the glass.
- Take a squeegee and, pressing down on the graphic, squeegee from the center up. This will ensure that there are no air bubbles. Continue until the entire top half of the graphic is perfectly consistent against the glass.
- Remove the remaining masking tape; the bottom half will now be loose.
- Peel the backing tape from the bottom upwards.
- Squeegee the rest of the graphic against the window.
- This surface must be clean to assure adequate product bond.
- Do not use solvent or ammonia-based glass cleaners for cleaning.
- In use, this product is applied to the exterior glass surface.
NOTE: These items may not be available for immediate pickup and may require an additional 24-96 hours to fulfill.
Use Our Calculator
Don't see the product, color, or option you are looking for?