...designing prints for paper, business cards, and even t-shirts it is often required to utilize both a printer and a cutter. The problem we about most often is cutting right to the edge of a print is almost impossible. If the cutter and printer are not perfectly in sync there is a high probability...
Standard Colors, Metallics, Foils, Holographics, Printed HTV all require slightly different time, temp, and pressure settings as well as different methods for peeling and layering. Not having your heat press setup for the material you are using, is an avoidable mistake. Which is why we created this cheat sheet.
- Get your pick or weeding tool.
- Lift the corner of your material.
- Check for the side that is clear.
- Put that side down (on your cutting mat).
- Adjust your cutter's settings for the material you are using.
- Rejoice in cutting your designs on the correct side on the first attempt.